According to Article 13 of the General regulation on personal data protection as of 27th April 2016 (Official Journal of the European Union no L 119, 4.5.2016), I would like to inform that:
The controllers of your personal data will be:
- Tesnorflight Inc. with its registered office in 350 5th Avenue, Suite 4215, New York, NY 10118-4215
- Tensorflight Sp z o.o. with its registered office in Białystok, Elektryczna 1/3 lok.216, 15-080
You may contact the Administrator through the e-mail: email@example.com.
Our services are designed to provide unique image recognition and classification platform that relies on computer vision algorithms developed from deep convolutional neural networks.
Information We Collect
We may collect your personal data and other information from you in the following circumstances:
Personal Data You Provide. We collect personal data from you when you voluntarily provide this information to us, such as when you register an account and provide us with your images for processing. Personal data that you voluntarily provide may include name, email address, physical address, payment information.
Other Information We Collect.
- Non-Identifiable Data. When you interact with our service, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. We may store this information itself or it may be included in databases owned and maintained by our agents or service providers. Our services may use this information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our website, the number of visitors to each page of our website, and the domain names of our visitors’ internet service providers. It is important to note that your personal data is not available or used in this process.
- Aggregated Personal Data. In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve our users, we may conduct research on our customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the personal data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and we may share this aggregate data with our agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
How We Use Your Information
We may also use your personal data and other personally non-identifiable information collected through our services to help us improve the content and functionality, to better understand our users and to improve our services. We may use this information to contact you in the future to tell you about services we believe will be of interest to you. If we do so, each marketing communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to “opt-out” of receiving future marketing communications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future marketing communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below.
How We Can Disclose Your Information
We are committed to protecting your personal data. We consider this to be a vital part of our relationship with you. We commit that if we share your data, it will be only in the following circumstances.
- You’ve Asked Us To Share. We may share your data where you have consented or otherwise given us permission to share your data. We will not share your personal information with third party product providers without your express consent. Note that if you decide to pursue an offer from a third party product provider, you may be asked to provide information directly to that provider, including your personal data. Using our services does not require that you provide any information directly to such providers, unless you wish to.
- Aggregated or De-Identified. Although we will not share your personal information without your consent, we may share information that is aggregated or de-identified, so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify you. For example, we may share aggregated or de-identified information with third party providers to permit them to provide services that are more relevant to you.
- With Third Parties Needed to Provide Our Services. We may share your information with third party service providers who we use in delivering our service. Examples include providers who provide us with technology services such as hosting providers, identity verification, support, payment, and email service providers. We provide these providers with only the information they need to perform the specific function. For example, we may use third parties to gather your information from your financial institutions.
- Legal Rights. We may share your information if required by applicable law or legal process, or if we believe it is in accordance with applicable law or legal process. This can include protecting the rights, property and safety of our company, our users and the public, including, for example, in connection with court proceedings, or to detect or prevent criminal activity, fraud, material misrepresentation, or to establish our rights or defend against legal claims.
- Business Transfers. As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, your personal data may be part of the transferred assets.
Updating or Deleting Your Data
If you need to update your personal data, you may do so in your account settings or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct your personal data in our possession that you have previously submitted through our services.
You can also choose to not provide us with personal information, but you may not be able to use some of our services. You may terminate your account with us at any time by submitting a request to email@example.com . Please note that we may retain your personal data and other information beyond the end of your relationship with us in accordance with our internal record-keeping policies and with applicable law, including to comply with legal reporting obligations.
Unsolicited Information Not Covered
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit personal data to us. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal data to us, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases, subject to applicable law.
Links to Other Websites or Services
We takes reasonable steps to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free.
Changes to This Policy
Additional information (RODO/GDPR)
You have the right to access your data as well as the right to their rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, portability, the right to object to their processing, the right to withdraw your consent at any moment without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection when you consider that processing of your processing infringes the provisions of the General Data Protection Act of the 27th of April 2016.
Your personal data will not be processed automatically but will be sent to third countries (US – our data center).
You may contact us by mail at 99 Wall Street #1357, New York, NY 10005, USA and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org